Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LCD repair
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LCD repair involves the LCD screen replacement. This process requires certain complicated steps which are required for USB Board replacement and Home Button flex replacement too.
The difficulty level for this task is moderate. The steps to be taken are 9 and time required is 1 to 2 hours. Tools required for this operation are:
- Heat Gun: This tool is used to reflow solder to fix soldered connections and melt adhesive keeping the device components compact. Be it a 1500W heat gun which can be used for different repair processes.
- Opening Picks: This is a thin prying tool which comes helpful when opening electronic devices. Opening pick are a must while opening a tablet, iPad, or any smartphone sealed with the help of adhesive.
- Suction Handle: Another important tool while opening iPhones, tablets and likewise devices. It is basically a light duty suction cup used to remove glass panels.
- Screwdriver: A-must for repairing, fixing or in short opening any device. It is used to open laptops. However, you need to be careful while buying one as you should buy only #000, otherwise it would be too large to unscrew the tiny delicate screws.
- Spudger: It comes handy for prying open things. It is an antistatic tool having many uses regarding the repairing of electronic devices.
The Parts concerned as per this process are:
- Galaxy Note 5 Charging Assembly (Verizon)
- Galaxy Note 5 Charging Assembly (AT&T)
- Galaxy Note 5 T-Mobile
- Galaxy Note 5 Home Button Assembly
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 LCD
- Samsung Galaxy Note5 USB Board
- NuGlas Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note5.
The whole procedure is as follows:
Step 1: First you have to remove the SIM card tray and S Pen. If it is a Galaxy Note5 Duos, there are going to be two slots.
Step 2: Remove the back cover by heating itself and the cut it sticker. A very strong adhesive is used so need to be extra careful with the glass and edges. After the back cover is removed, you would see a white strip which is the adhesive sticker.
Step 3: Remove the middle body aka middle housing of your phone. What you have to do is to twist all the screws (20) collectively. The first assembly is to be pushed first. You would find the tiny black adhesives on each corner.
Step 4: Next step would be to remove the battery by separating the battery connector from motherboard and prying up the battery.
Step 5: Release the signal flex cables plugged to motherboard.
Step 6: Now you can remove the LCD screen of your Note5. Release the connector i.e. LCD, digitizer, earpiece assembly, and home button connector attached on the mother board.
Step 7: Remove the USB board connector on the back and then remove the entire motherboard.
Step 8: Release the rear camera along with the black plastic bracket around camera, (these should be removed collectively).
Step 9: Now is the time to remove the front camera along with the noise cancelling mic.
Step 10: Pry the button out now and release the button flex Cable
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Near me, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Elmhurst, IL, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Addison, IL, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Melrose Park, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Oak Brook, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair bloomingdale, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Hinsdale, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Naperville , Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Lombard, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair Wheaton, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Repair bensenville , Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 ,