How good is the new Moto G4 Plus?
If you are looking for a budget phone that can compete with the high-end ones in the market, the Moto G4 Plus is sure to tickle your sense. It is proof of the fact that budget smartphones are slowly but steadily becoming a thing. So from an objective point of view, how good is it?
- The dimensions are 153 x 76.6 x 9.8 millimetres.
- It weighs a total of 155 gm.
- Screen size is equal to 5.5 inches.
- Resolution stands at 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- It comes with an internal memory of 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB (depending on the model).
- RAM size is 2 GB, 3GB or 4 GB.
- It has a Primary camera of 16 MP.
- The secondary camera stands at 5 MP.
The Moto G4 Plus has a healthy set of features and is a valuable upgrade over the previous model. So without further ado, here are some of the things you can expect:
- Comes protected by the Gorilla Glass 3.
- It has the Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating System.
- Equipped with an Octa-Core Snap Dragon Processor.
- GPU used is the Adreno 405.
- Also comes with a fingerprint scanner, gyro, proximity sensor, and an accelerometer.
- Supports HTML5 web browsing.
- It comes in colors of both Black and White.
- Supports 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
Fixing and Repair the Motorola Moto G4
- Screen Repair
- Charging port repair
- Fix and Replace Battery issues
- Glass Repair
- LCD Repair
- Housing Replacement
- Fix Charging Ports
- Factory Unlock
- Verizon, At&t, T-Mobile, Lyca Mobile, Boost Mobile, Sprint and Many more
- Melrose park, IL
- Elmhurst, IL
- Oak Brook, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Westmont, IL
- Villa Park, IL
- Lombard, IL
- Glen Ellyn, IL
- Downers Grove, IL
- Westchester, IL
- Franklin Park, IL
- Elmwood Park, IL
- Hillside, IL
Design and Build
The Moto G series is usually known for its compact design but this time around, there is a larger model. It has a 5.5-inch display which is a huge upgrade from the last model and gives a sharper and more vivid look for the user. The rounded finish and strips of metal are all reminiscent of a Moto G phone.
Performance is also excellent for the processor. The octa-core Snapdragon processor is truly something to behold. Overall, it is a good piece of work.
- One of the best aspects of the Moto G4 Plus is its smooth level of performance that it can provide, mainly due to its octa-core processor.
- The camera is also crystal clear. After all, the primary camera has 16 MP packed into it.
- The display of the phone is brilliant and has a crispy feel to it.
- The latest Marshmallow OS is also immaculate and fresh, providing a smooth experience.
- Speakers aren’t that great.
- The metal body that somehow feels like plastic.
- Fingerprint scanner feels odd and out of place.
Overall, the Moto G4 Plus is one of the most seamless pieces of work that you will ever see from a Motorola phone. Coming right in the budget zone for people to buy, it serves all the expectations and upgrades on older faults. It is a fantastic device to use and one that apparently represents a good value for the money you spend.
Motorola Moto G4 repair in elmhurst il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Villa Park il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Melrose park il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Oak Brook il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Lombard il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Westchester il, Motorola Moto G4 repair in Addison il, Fix Motorola Moto G4 in elmhurst il